KMS Tame Frizz Shampoo 1Litre
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
- First step in frizz reduction
- Improves manageability
- Provides up to 100 % frizz reduction*
HOW DO I USE IT?
For medium to thick, coarse hair. Lather, then rinse. Repeat if necessary.
Follow with your chosen conditioner.
WHAT’S IN IT?
AHA STRUCTURE COMPLEX
- Lactic Acid, Malic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
- Polyquaternium-10 – evens out the hair surface
- Glycyl Glycine – improves manageability
- Babassu – known for restoring the hair’s elasticity and promoting smoother hair ends with less breakage – for healthy looking and nourished hair.
- Acacia – known for its moisturizing and moisture-retaining properties.
*With the use of a TAMEFRIZZ START. STYLE. FINISH. Regime
Water / Aqua / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate / Cocoate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycyl Glycine, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Silicone Quaternium-22, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cetyl PEG /PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Qua ternium-80, Amodimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Panthenol, Citric Acid, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Glycerin, Sodium Acetate, PPG-9, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PCA, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance / Parfum.