WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
- Illuminates blondes and fights yellowing of lightened, highlighted, natural blonde, gray or white hair just after one use
- Repairs damage
HOW DO I USE IT?
For all hair types. Apply to shampooed hair; leave in for 2 minutes then rinse.
WHAT’S IN IT?
AHA STRUCTURE COMPLEX
- Lactic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
- Cetrimonium Chloride – evens out the hair surface
- HC Blue No. 12 – blue direct dye to counteract yellowing
- Rhubarb & Lavender – Known for enhancing blonde tones while simultaneously being calming for the scalp.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb) Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance / Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, HC Blue No. 12, C.I. 60730, C.I. 17200, C.I. 42090.