WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
- 92% of ingredients are of natural origin
- Gently cleanses and provides weightless hydration
- Leaves hair with a natural feel and a healthy shine
- Free from sulfates, silicones, micro plastics, mineral oils, dyes/artificial colorants
HOW DO I USE IT?
Ideal for normal to fine hair and safe for color-treated hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. Follow with conditioner.
WHAT'S IN IT?
AHA STRUCTURE COMPLEX
- Lactic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
- Polyquaternium-53 – evens out the hair’s surface
- Panthenol – provides moisture
- Moringa Seed Oil – known for being a rich source of anti-oxidants and providing hair hydration and protection against environmental pollutants. ECOCERT certified
- Oat Oil – known for its gentle and soothing properties that help to maintain the scalp’s natural balance. ECOCERT certified
92% of ingredients are of natural origin & 97% biodegradable1. The formula is free from sulfates, silicones, mineral oils, micro plastics and dyes/ artificial colorants.
1based on the organic components of the formulation according to the OECD guidelines
The Everyday Shampoo doesn’t contain any animal derived ingredients
Raw Material & Sustainable Sourcing
The Everyday Shampoo is infused with ECOCERT certified moringa seed oil and oat oil, that is known for being full of antioxidants, removes environmental pollutants
The packaging is 100% recyclable.2
2OTC size. Recyclability percentage depending on local infrastructure
The reducing & recycling of virgin plastic consumption decreases CO2 emissions significantly.