WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
- 79% of ingredients are of natural origin
- Provides lightweight hold, hydration, elasticity and heat protection
- As styling spray, it enhances manageability and adds natural texture during blow-drying
- As finishing spray, it offers a weightless, flexible hold the style and reducing frizz
- Free from sulfates, silicones, micro plastics, mineral oils, dyes/artificial colorants
HOW DO I USE IT?
For all hair types. Spray on towel-dried hair for blow-drying or on dry hair to use with hot tools or to finish previously styled hair.
WHAT'S IN IT?
FLEXIBLE SEALING COMPOUNDS
- I/E/H Copolymer* – flexible styling polymer that provides hold and protects against environmental pollutants
- Octyldodecyl PCA – humectant that provides moisture
- Moringa Seed Oil – known for being a rich source of anti-oxidants and providing hair hydration and protection against environmental pollutants. ECOCERT certified
- Oat Oil – known for its gentle and soothing properties that help to maintain the scalp’s natural balance. ECOCERT certified
79% of ingredients are of natural origin & 91% biodegradable1. The formula is free from sulfates, silicones, mineral oils, micro plastics and dyes/ artificial colorants.
1based on the organic components of the formulation according to the OECD guidelines
The Multi-Benefit Spray doesn’t contain any animal derived ingredients.
Raw Material & Sustainable Sourcing
The Multi-Benefit Spray is infused with ECOCERT certified moringa seed oil and oat oil, that is known for being full of antioxidants, removes environmental pollutants.
The packaging is made with 53% recycled material (PCR).