WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
- Works to revive and soften even the most deeply stressed or overworked hair
- Light enough not to weigh down hair, but hydrating enough to tame frizz
- Repairs and protects
HOW DO I USE IT?
For medium to thick, coarse hair. Apply evenly to shampooed hair and leave on
3-5 minutes then rinse. Great to prep for blow dry.
WHAT’S IN IT?
AHA STRUCTURE COMPLEX
- Lactic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
- Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine – evens out the hair surface
- Glycyl Glycine – improves manageability
- Babassu – known for restoring the hair’s elasticity and promoting smoother hair ends with less breakage – for healthy looking and nourished hair.
- Acacia – known for its moisturizing and moisture-retaining properties.
- Water / Aqua / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, Steartrimonium Chloride, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycyl Glycine, Silicone Quaternium-22, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-15, Trideceth-3, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Alcohol, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance / Parfum.